There has been a lot of misinformation regarding Covid-19 but we are here to set the record straight for you. In order to do that, it’s best to first understand the nature of Covid-19.
What is Covid-19?
Covid-19 is a new strain of coronavirus. A coronavirus is a basic “enveloped virus” which means that the virus is contained within a lipid membrane, or fat like covering. Fortunately, the membrane is actually quite fragile and very susceptible to changes in temperature, pH levels and disinfectants.
What products work against Covid-19?
There are a number of products on the market however, at Cleanse UK, Preston we use Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QUATs) in the fight against bacteria and viruses, including Covid-19, for the following reasons:
- they have the highest efficacy rate against coronaviruses
- they are best left on surfaces making them ideal for ULV Fogging
- their ability to be used across a wide range of fabrics and surfaces
Using the latest technology this product will kill even the most deadly viruses including HIV, Hepatitis B & C, coronaviruses, bacterias such as MRSA and Pseudomonas plus fungi, algae, yeast and mildew. Our cleaning operatives are trained to fully decontaminate both the inside and outside buildings, wear full PPE (personal protection equipment) and are fully insured.
Our technicians and equipment
Our technicians are fully trained in all aspects of decontamination and they have undergone additional training to protect both our customers and themselves during this Covid-19 pandemic.
All of our staff members will be wearing full PPE.
Each piece of cleaning equipment is disinfected between clients and any single use items are removed by our technicians for safe removal.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
In the meantime, we advise you to follow these rules to stop the spread of Covid-19…
- Avoid sharing telephone handsets
- Wash hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds and avoid touching the face
- Keep your own supplies of tissues and other items such as hand sanitiser
- If you are not working from home, have your own mug at work that only you use
- Clean your smart phone (Apple said this week that disinfectant wipes are OK to use on iPhones)
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is a priority, so if anyone in your household or place of work is displaying symptoms, we ask that you advise of this before our staff enter your property or premises.